11.29.2010

Made a layout from a kit from Jofia Designs

I did a layout challenge but did not submit it because I have bad luck when comes to following every rule to the T you know.  I had fun doing this layout. Well this is based of a template from the talented akizo. She has some really nice things you know.

I used the kit from the freebie of the month layout challenge. The kit is from Jofia Designs. I love the elements not very many of them to work with. But it is enough to work with. So I could not over dress this layout. This was a neat kit to work with.

Special Credits
Akizo-layout template
Jofia Designs- Christmas Kit
Photos: Are of my family




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Sametra Designs!!
Leave a comment let me know how I am doing. You do not need a blogger account to post a comment. Thanks so much for your support and for downloading my designs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

If aint one thing its another