11.15.2010

Freebie: Sweet Bliss Sampler

I hope everyone enjoys this beautiful freebie sampler I have for you all. This kit is a work in progress I am working on it as I go. I hope to have it done soon. I am excited to share it with you all. The main kit is 300 dpi as well the sampler. I will maybe create a tagger size for this one. If you are interested in this to be a tagger sized. Please leave a comment I will do so and subscribe to by blog so you will be updated on to releases to the blog. Please let me know how much you all like it by leaving a comment on the blog or 4shared. This motivates me to create more freebies.  

To download this beautiful sampler click the link below.

Another Download in case the one above is not working.
Hugs
Sametra Designs aka CutiePie Scrapz

1 comment:

Welcome to Sametra Designs!!
Leave a comment let me know how I am doing. You do not need a blogger account to post a comment. Thanks so much for your support and for downloading my designs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

If aint one thing its another