11.29.2010

Christmas Candy Canes CU OK Limited Time Freebie

Hello,
Everyone I hope you all are getting into the Christmas Spirit. I am getting into the christmas early this year. Now that I have so much to be thankful for my life on earth. As well getting to know GOD more better. Time is a precious thing it keeps moving. Well here is the limited time freebie. So it will expire soon. If you do not see a title saying this download has expired your good to download.

Enjoy
CHRISTMAS CANDY CANES
These were made by myself from scratch so these are unique.


Click the preview to download these candy canes...
Enjoy please leave a comment saying thank you. Remember your manners.
Hugs
Sametra

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing these candy canes. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's fascinating!! great information. Can grab one for any special occasion, from weddings to birthdays.
    werbegeschenke präsente

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Sametra Designs!!
Leave a comment let me know how I am doing. You do not need a blogger account to post a comment. Thanks so much for your support and for downloading my designs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

If aint one thing its another