11.26.2010

Bea Creations Tut Called Autumn Results

Well I thought I do a tutorial and I do not have lot of money yes shopping for christmas already. Well I ran across this site and saw there was FTU Kit and a Tut and I said I know Fall is gone practically. So I gave it a try. So here it is I hope it is good. It has been along time since I tagged. Gosh now I see why I was so addicted for 10 years of my life before I stopped tagging.

You can find her kit here and the tut here. Please sure your results just post a link in my comments box.

Hugs
Sametra
CutiePie Scrapz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Sametra Designs!!
Leave a comment let me know how I am doing. You do not need a blogger account to post a comment. Thanks so much for your support and for downloading my designs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

If aint one thing its another