7.28.2010

Made some more layouts!!!

Here is the first one I did using a free poser from Dnscraps.

Here is some layouts that I made using kits by Kreative Designs. Her newest kit Cherry Blossom. Truly a fun kit to play with when it comes to layouts I have not made tags yet with the kit yet... Here are my results...

Here I have added a misted blended feathering to the layout.
I have added the same effect as before but a little less.

 Thanks for viewing this post....

You can find this kit at www.digitalscrapcandies.com .

1 comment:

  1. Great layouts thanks for sharing. Feel free to visit my blog for more scrapbooking layouts and craft ideas

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Sametra Designs!!
Leave a comment let me know how I am doing. You do not need a blogger account to post a comment. Thanks so much for your support and for downloading my designs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

If aint one thing its another