3.08.2010

Spring Passion Full Size and Tagger Size Kit is now available now!

My new kit Spring Passions is now available at Digital Scrap Candies.


This kit comes in tagger and full size. 
You can find the kit for full size here and the tagger size kit here.

Here is some layouts made with the full sized kit.


This layout was made using the layout template by Ramona. Her templates
are on sale right now at 45% off. So nab those they work great with
this kit that I made. Right now the price is marked down by 75% off for the grand
opening sale. So if I were you I would take advantage of the sale. The Tagger kit is only 0.57 cents right now. The full size is a little bit more.
So doodles are not included in the kit. The flowers at the ends of
the doodles are from the kit and all other elements are as well from the kit.
Here is the next layout I made with the kit. 

 
Thanks for taking the time out to view this post. 
Hugs
Sametra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Sametra Designs!!
Leave a comment let me know how I am doing. You do not need a blogger account to post a comment. Thanks so much for your support and for downloading my designs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

If aint one thing its another