3.20.2010

Just made a new layout template



Well I thought I would make a layout template and I will share it later on tonight right now it is hot as hell. I am just drained right now. But here is my template layout in action. I used a kit called Urban Funk by Creative Visions. Here it is the master piece.



Again I will share my template later tonight...
Hugs
Sametra Designs

Note: I closed my Sametra Designs Store... Those interested in my products are to go too www.digitalscrapcandies.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Sametra Designs!!
Leave a comment let me know how I am doing. You do not need a blogger account to post a comment. Thanks so much for your support and for downloading my designs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

If aint one thing its another